Operation Sleighbell, Judson Chapel
2015 Phone Registration
Phone registration is November 23, 24, 25 and 30 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
This year, the phones we are using belong to First Baptist Church of Mahomet, IL. Please respect this by leaving NO MESSAGES. Messages will be deleted and your call will not be returned.
2015 Phone Numbers
2015 Shopping Appointments
- Shopping appointments are Monday, December 7 through Thursday, December 10.
- Shopping appointments are limited by county of residence. For example, residents of Vermilion County, IL can only shop at the Danville location.
- Appointment times are 9:00 am through 2:30 pm. Appointments ARE NOT available before 9:00 am or after 2:30 pm.
Operation Sleighbell Terms & Conditions
- A person must have an appointment to shop at Operation Sleighbell.
- CASH ONLY – Checks, debit cards or credit cards are not accepted.
- Shoppers are expected to give a $1.00 donation for each item received.
- Coats & jackets are the only exception to the $1.00 per item rule. Coats & jackets are $5.00 each.
- Shoppers are limited to 1 toy per child.
- Families with up to 8 members can receive up to 3 items per person. Families with 9 or more members are limited to 24 items total.
- A family member is defined as someone living in the home, & a family is defined as 2 or more people.
- Shoppers who are late for their shopping appointments will have to wait to shop until the next available appointment. Average waits are 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- It is the shopper's responsibility to examine all merchandise to insure that it is either free from defects, or that it can be repaired. Operation Sleighbell is not responsible for damaged merchandise.
- There are no guarantees that shoppers will be able to find the number of gifts they are eligible to receive.