Operation Sleighbell, Judson Chapel
Online Registration Starts Soon!
Online registration for Operation Sleighbell shopping appointments starts Tuesday, Nov. 1. Registration on Nov. 1 and 2 will be limited by county to prevent excessive web traffic from bringing the website down. In 2015, counties "A" – "L" signed up on the first day. This year, counties "M" – "Z" will sign up first.
- Tuesday, Nov. 1: Counties starting with "M" – starting with "Z"
- Wednesday, Nov. 2: Counties starting with "A" – starting with "L"
- Thursday, Nov. 3 – Friday, Nov. 18: All Counties
2016 Shopping Appointments
- Shopping appointments are Monday, Dec. 5 through Thursday, Dec. 8.
- Shopping appointments are limited by county of residence. For example, residents of Vermilion County, IL can only shop at the Danville location.
- Monday, Dec. 5 through Wednesday, Dec. 7 appointment times are 9:00 AM through 2:30 PM. Appointments ARE NOT available before 9:00 AM or after 2:30 PM.
- Thursday, Dec. 8 appointment times are 9:00 AM through 11:00 AM, and are limited to people living in the towns with shopping locations. For example, only people living in Champaign can sign up for appointments at the Champaign shopping location. Appointments ARE NOT available before 9:00 AM or after 11:00 AM.
Please make sure you have the correct location prior to your scheduled appointment.
- New Location – Champaign 1808 Round Barn Rd., Champaign, IL
- Danville: Crossroads Christian Church, 3613 N. Vermilion, Danville, IL
- Decatur: 2800 N. Water St., Decatur, IL
- New Location – Neoga: 641 W. 6th St., Neoga, IL
- New Location – Peoria: Dayton Ave. Baptist Church, 3707 N. Dayton Ave., Peoria, IL (corner of Dayton Ave. & War Memorial Dr.)
Operation Sleighbell Terms & Conditions
- A person must have an appointment to shop at Operation Sleighbell.
- CASH ONLY – Checks, debit cards or credit cards are not accepted.
- Shoppers are expected to give a $1.00 donation for each item received.
- Coats & jackets are the only exception to the $1.00 per item rule. Coats & jackets are $5.00 each.
- Shoppers are limited to 1 toy per child.
- Families with up to 8 members can receive up to 3 items per person. Families with 9 or more members are limited to 24 items total.
- A family member is defined as someone living in the home, & a family is defined as 2 or more people.
- Shoppers who are late for their shopping appointments will have to wait to shop until the next available appointment. Average waits are 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- It is the shopper's responsibility to examine all merchandise to insure that it is either free from defects, or that it can be repaired. Operation Sleighbell is not responsible for damaged merchandise.
- There are no guarantees that shoppers will be able to find the number of gifts they are eligible to receive.