Registration for the 2015 shopping season will be available in November.
Operation Sleighbell Terms & Conditions
- Families with up to 8 members can receive up to 3 items per person. Families with 9 or more members are limited to 24 items total.
- A family member is defined as someone living in the home, and a family is defined as 2 or more people.
- A person must have an appointment to shop at Operation Sleighbell.
- Shoppers who are late for their shopping appointments will have to wait to shop until the next available appointment. Average waits are 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Operation Sleighbell only accepts cash. Checks, debit cards or credit cards are not allowed.
- Shoppers are expected to give a $1.00 donation for each item received. Shoppers will only give a donation for the items they actually take. It costs nothing to shop.
- Coats and jackets are the only exception to the $1.00 per item rule. Coats and jackets are $5.00 each.
- Toys are limited to 1 toy per child.
- It is the shopper's responsibility to examine all merchandise to insure that it is either free from defects, or that it can be repaired. Operation Sleighbell is not responsible for damaged merchandise.
- There are no guarantees that shoppers will be able to find the number of gifts they are eligible to receive.